Friday, June 4, 2010

Its been WAY too long


Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I psoted...Holy cow.

What's going on with me...
Well...I went to this fabulous XS get together in AMES in May and it was outstanding...Met lots of wonderful people and made new friends. I even got invited to another GTG in October...I'm excited about that one too.

I've been inspired to work with my local library maybe even my not so local library to get some kind of Stitch & Bitch going on a regular basis.

I've also discovered Heaven And Earth Designs...and spend a fortune on the 7 deadly sins series as well as a few others. I'm thinking about doing a PIF (Pay It Forward) to someone but that just seems so personal I'm not sure...anyway.

I've completed 3 quilts so far this year and have a 4th one I'm working on now. I also have 2 in the works but I have not posted yet.

OK...done babbeling.

TTYL
By the way, I'm ging to learn to post pictures on this thing too so I can start to share my WIPS (Works In Progress).

1 comment:

  1. I love HEAD. I could shop there for hours, lol. I hope you enjoy your seven deadly sins, and others. I've got quite a few myself. And I hope you had a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete